Last night at the Yazoo Brewery, BarCamp 2012 held its annual Speaker Up! event to encourage members of the technology community to come and present on their latest project or passion at BarCamp, which will be held in Nashville on October 20th at the Tequila Cowboy bar. (Tequila? Breweries? Are we sensing a theme here?) Tara and her good friends and conference masters Jacques Woodcock and Cal Evans talked to a bar full of potential presenters about what it’s like to present at a Camp. Developers, designers, techies – watch the video from last night’s event and get inspired to come speak at BarCamp 2012!
- There’s Now Less to Hate Hate Hate About That Swift Decision
- Thai Jasmine Rice and Running Shoes: A Tale of Two Trademark Injunctions
- If You Hated Hated Hated That Swift Decision, Walk and Talk Over to This Decision
- You Should Hate Hate Hate This Swift Decision
- Adventures in Drafting: Making Sure You Own the Rights You’re Trying to Enforce
#isitfairuse? #onlinemusicseries Amazon anonymity Apple BitTorrent cases civil procedure consumer consumer-technology disconnect contributory infringement copyright copyright ownership digital content distribution right DMCA expression-idea dichotomy fair use file-sharing First Amendment first sale free speech Google Grooveshark internet licensing market dynamics music Oracle originality parody photography privacy ReDigi safe-harbor secondary liability software statutory damages streaming substantial similarity testimonial trademark trademark registration transformative use Vernor YouTube