Rick is back from California and we have put the wraps on the ﬁrst week of Aaron Sanders PLLC. Today was originally the target date for opening, but we have been actively working since the middle of June, so we are on target and maybe even ahead of schedule. We thank our friends, colleagues and clients for their tremendous support as we move ahead with this new endeavor, and we wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July!
- If You Hated Hated Hated That Swift Decision, Walk and Talk Over to This Decision
- You Should Hate Hate Hate This Swift Decision
- Adventures in Drafting: Making Sure You Own the Rights You’re Trying to Enforce
- California Releases Proposed Regulations for Consumer Privacy Act
- Tara Aaron presents “Data Privacy: New Challenges for the Pharma Industry and Their Brands” in Berlin
#isitfairuse? #onlinemusicseries Amazon anonymity Apple BitTorrent cases civil procedure consumer consumer-technology disconnect contributory infringement copyright copyright ownership digital content distribution right DMCA expression-idea dichotomy fair use file-sharing First Amendment first sale free speech Google Grooveshark internet licensing market dynamics music Oracle originality parody photography privacy ReDigi safe-harbor secondary liability software statutory damages streaming substantial similarity testimonial trademark trademark registration transformative use Vernor YouTube