Rick attended the E-Commerce Best Practices Conference and faithfully tweeted words of wisdom he learned there. He also got to hang out with some of the thought leaders in e-commerce, including Professor Eric Goldman. You can learn much more about Professor Goldmanʼs work at his Technology and Marketing Law Blog at http://blogericgoldman.org. And if you missed Rickʼs tweets, he will be pulling these great tweets into a blog entry soon.
- You Should Hate Hate Hate This Swift Decision
- Adventures in Drafting: Making Sure You Own the Rights You’re Trying to Enforce
- California Releases Proposed Regulations for Consumer Privacy Act
- Tara Aaron presents “Data Privacy: New Challenges for the Pharma Industry and Their Brands” in Berlin
- Getting Sloshed: A Controversy About “Controversy”
#isitfairuse? #onlinemusicseries Amazon anonymity Apple BitTorrent cases civil procedure consumer consumer-technology disconnect contributory infringement copyright copyright ownership digital content distribution right DMCA expression-idea dichotomy fair use file-sharing First Amendment first sale free speech Google Grooveshark internet licensing market dynamics music Oracle originality parody photography privacy ReDigi safe-harbor secondary liability software statutory damages streaming substantial similarity testimonial trademark trademark registration transformative use Vernor YouTube