- How Can Copyright Law Be Reformed to Avoid Results Like “Blurred Lines” and “Dark Horse”?
- Is “Blurred Lines” Hurting Songwriting?
- A Look Toward the 2020 Privacy Landscape
- There’s Now Less to Hate Hate Hate About That Swift Decision
- Thai Jasmine Rice and Running Shoes: A Tale of Two Trademark Injunctions
#isitfairuse? #onlinemusicseries Amazon anonymity Apple BitTorrent cases civil procedure consumer consumer-technology disconnect contributory infringement copyright copyright ownership digital content distribution right DMCA expression-idea dichotomy fair use file-sharing First Amendment first sale free speech Google Grooveshark internet licensing market dynamics music Oracle originality parody photography privacy ReDigi safe-harbor secondary liability software statutory damages streaming substantial similarity testimonial trademark trademark registration transformative use Vernor YouTube