Some of you might remember that, last year, Rick was named a “Best Lawyer” by the Best Lawyers in America folks, in the field of “Litigation—Intellectual Property.” It’s a nice honor, and we appreciate it! Well, this year, Rick was again named a “Best Lawyer,” but this year, it’s not only in the field of “Litigation —Intellectual Property,” but also the fields of “Copyright Law” and “Trademark Law.” So there you go! Congratulations!
- If You Hated Hated Hated That Swift Decision, Walk and Talk Over to This Decision
- You Should Hate Hate Hate This Swift Decision
- Adventures in Drafting: Making Sure You Own the Rights You’re Trying to Enforce
- California Releases Proposed Regulations for Consumer Privacy Act
- Tara Aaron presents “Data Privacy: New Challenges for the Pharma Industry and Their Brands” in Berlin
#isitfairuse? #onlinemusicseries Amazon anonymity Apple BitTorrent cases civil procedure consumer consumer-technology disconnect contributory infringement copyright copyright ownership digital content distribution right DMCA expression-idea dichotomy fair use file-sharing First Amendment first sale free speech Google Grooveshark internet licensing market dynamics music Oracle originality parody photography privacy ReDigi safe-harbor secondary liability software statutory damages streaming substantial similarity testimonial trademark trademark registration transformative use Vernor YouTube