The Nashville Bar Association released its slate of twelve nominees for its Board of Directors this afternoon. The nominees include deserving attorneys from all areas of practice and size of law firm. Tara was nominated towards the end of her year chairing the IP Section of the Nashville Bar Association, and has been actively involved in the Entertainment & Sports Committee and the NBA’s pro bono activities. Elections are in six weeks. We wish Tara good luck!
- Thai Jasmine Rice and Running Shoes: A Tale of Two Trademark Injunctions
- If You Hated Hated Hated That Swift Decision, Walk and Talk Over to This Decision
- You Should Hate Hate Hate This Swift Decision
- Adventures in Drafting: Making Sure You Own the Rights You’re Trying to Enforce
- California Releases Proposed Regulations for Consumer Privacy Act
#isitfairuse? #onlinemusicseries Amazon anonymity Apple BitTorrent cases civil procedure consumer consumer-technology disconnect contributory infringement copyright copyright ownership digital content distribution right DMCA expression-idea dichotomy fair use file-sharing First Amendment first sale free speech Google Grooveshark internet licensing market dynamics music Oracle originality parody photography privacy ReDigi safe-harbor secondary liability software statutory damages streaming substantial similarity testimonial trademark trademark registration transformative use Vernor YouTube